Welcome to Ride Transit, part of the Commuter Credits program. As a Peach Pass Personal Toll account holder and user of the Georgia Express Lanes, congratulations on taking the first step in earning up to $150 in toll credits by riding transit instead of using your Peach Pass!
This program offers you, as a Peach Pass customer, an incentive to ride Xpress, Gwinnett County Transit or CobbLinc commuter transit services instead of driving alone. You can relax and let someone else do the driving – all while earning toll credits.
You can earn toll credits of $5 per day, up to a maximum $50 per month .
To qualify, you must ride an eligible commuter transit route between 6 a.m. and 10 a.m. or 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Monday – Friday instead of driving in a Georgia Express Lane. There are 11 Xpress commuter transit routes that travel on the Georgia Express Lanes.
You are also eligible if you ride one of four routes on Gwinnett Transit or one of four routes on CobbLinc that travel on the Georgia Express Lanes.
You may be eligible to earn toll credits under the Ride Transit Program if you switch to one of the following commuter transit routes:
- 410 Sugarloaf Mills to Lindbergh MARTA
- 411/414 Hamilton Mill/Mall of Georgia/Sugarloaf Mills to Midtown
- 412/414 Hamilton Mill/Mall of Georgia to Midtown
- 413 Hamilton Mill /Mall of Georgia to Downtown
- 416 Dacula to Downtown
- 417 Sugarloaf Mills to Perimeter Center
- 430 McDonough to Downtown
- 480 Acworth/Town Center to Downtown
- 482 Town Center (Big Shanty) to Perimeter Center
- 483 Woodstock/Town Center (Big Shanty) to Midtown
- 490 Canton/Woodstock to Downtown
- Route 101 – I-985/SR 20 Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 2)
- Route 102 – I-85 Indian Trail Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 1)
- Route 103 – I-85/Sugarloaf Mills Park & Ride to downtown Atlanta (Zone 2)
- Route 103A – Reverse Commute from downtown Atlanta to I-85/Sugarloaf Mills (Zone 1)
- Route 110 – I-85 Indian Trail Park & Ride to CDC and Emory University (Zone 1)
- Route 10 – Marietta to the Cumberland Boulevard Transfer Center via U.S. 41 and then to the MARTA Arts Center Station
- Route 100 – Busbee Park and Ride lot in Kennesaw near Town Center Mall to Atlanta via I-75 (limited service from Children’s Healthcare Park and Ride)
- Route 101 – Marietta Transfer Center to Atlanta via I-75
- Route 102 – Acworth Park and Ride Lot to downtown Atlanta
You need to have a current Breeze Card and an active Peach Pass Toll Personal Account to apply. If you do not have a Breeze Card and would like to participate in the program, you can purchase a card at http://www.breezecard.com/. If your Breeze Card has expired or is lost or stolen, you need to re-enroll in the program upon the expiration of your card or when funds run out and register for a new card. Multiple cards cannot be registered at one time. One Breeze Card per Peach Pass transponder per registration only.
How to Participate
You must apply and be accepted before participating in the Program.
Complete the online application here and follow the prompts.
Receive your acceptance email and obtain your official start date.
Ride Eligible Routes and use your Breeze Card to pay for your eligible commuter trips during the Program dates and earn toll credits.