New Pay n GO! Peach Pass Now Available!
About Pay n GO! Peach Pass
Introducing the new Pay n GO! Peach Pass! Pay n GO! is a convenient and simple option that gives you access to the I-85 Express Lanes and future toll roads in Georgia. An amazing benefit to the Pay n GO! Peach Pass is that you do not need a credit or debit card to take advantage of Peach Pass for your commute. You can pay with cash whenever you want to! For those of you who do not use credit or debit cards, or if you just prefer to deal in cash, Pay n GO! Peach Pass is the perfect choice for you.
Simply stop by a participating CVS/pharmacy® or Walgreens® location and purchase a Pay n GO! Peach Pass with the amount you want loaded ($20 to $500) – fees will apply. As needed, stop back by the store and add more money to your account with your Pay n GO! Peach Pass Reload Card in the amount you would like. To find a participating store near you, type your zip code into the Pay n GO! Retail Locator on the left.
How it Works
Your Pay n GO! Peach Pass account is totally anonymous. However, if you would like the added convenience of managing your account online, receiving vital message alerts or getting $5 in toll credits, you can easily convert your Pay n GO! to a regular Peach Pass Personal Toll account. Just call our Peach Pass Customer Service Center at 1-855-PCH-PASS (724-7277) or visit one of our walk-up centers (locations available on our Contact page) for personal assistance. Again, if you do decide to convert your Pay n GO! Peach Pass to a regular Peach Pass account, a free $5.00 in toll credits will be added to your account.
There are two Pay n GO! Peach Pass options:
Option 1 – Full Starter Kit:
- Includes a Peach Pass transponder and Reload Card
- Purchase a prepaid toll amount between $20 and $500 plus an additional $2.50.
- Add more funds to your Pay n GO! Peach Pass Reload Card for $1.50 each transaction.
Click Here for Starter Kit Initial Instructions
2. Place the Peach Pass on your vehicle windshield as illustrated in the mounting instructions. The Peach Pass transponder in the kit comes fully activated and is ready to use.
3. Reload cards allow you to add more funds to your account at participating retailers and can be purchased separately. Load with your desired amount ($20 to $500) and funds will credit to your account. A convenience fee of $1.50 will be applied at each reload.
Option 2 – Reload Card:
- Customers who already have any type of Peach Pass account can buy toll credits on a Pay n Go Peach Pass Reload Card in the amount of $20 to $500.
- A $1.50 convenience fee will be incurred each time you add funds.
Click Here for Reload Instructions
- Present the Reload Card to the retail cashier and purchase your desired amount of tolling credit (between $20 and $500)
- Call 1-855-847-5071 and follow the prompts. Keep the card for future reloads unless using to pay for violations. Reload cards used to pay violations may not be used again.
- When prompted, enter your 8-digit Peach Pass transponder number and the 10-digit PIN listed on the card. Funds purchased will credit to your account.
- You only need to call the above toll-free number once. Once your account is connected to the Reload Card, funds transfer to your account automatically.